Tuesday, April 3, 2012

i don't feel like blogging, so i will.

Right now I'm at work.  I'm pretty tired.  I really don't feel like writing, but I kinda want to.  Strange.  Anyway, I had a crazy weekend this past weekend.  My cousin Haileigh, my sister Sam and her boyfriend Brandon made a spontanious trip to Biloxi Sunday.  It was so much fun!  We actually went to Long Beach Mississippi and it was a beautiful day.  The weather was perfect!  Let me set the scene for you.  -- Cloudy sky, about 90 degrees, with a cool breeze -- Yep, perfect beach weather.  I'm proud to say that after 7 hours in the sun I only have strange patches of sunburn on my back (I'm guessing where I missed rubbing in sunscreen) and my right ear is sunburnt.  weird i know.  But all in all I'd say that's pretty good!  I really don't like being sunburned.  The only plus side to a sunburn is that it clears up my acne on my face.  hehe 

Below is a picture of Haileigh and I at the beach. 

Yeah, the water may not be blue but it was a nice and relaxing day.  I pretty much read a book the entire time.  Sam and I played tic-tac-toe in the sand, and me and Brandon raced - which almost caused me to twist my ankle I might add- running in the sand is tough.  Welp, I had a great idea for my next post, but I will save it for tomorrow.  Have a fabulous Tuesday night all. 

1 comment: